Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Our “Rise of the Machines 2021: State of Connected devices -- IT, IoT, IoMT and OT” report highlights adoption and risks in Ordr from June 2020 through June 2021.
Learn more about interesting findings from our deployments:
- 42% of connected devices were agentless or un-agentable devices
- In a sign of the times, Pelotons, Sonos, Alexas and Teslas were discovered in the network
- 19% of deployments had devices running outdated operating systems Windows 7 and older
- Almost 34% of deployments had devices running Windows 8 and windows 10,
- 46% of all connected devices were vulnerable to medium and high severity attacks.
- 55% of deployments have devices with orphaned user access.
Read this report and get up to speed on connected device security risks, so you can better protect your business.